If you have enjoyed and/or benefited from the Dharma translations here on Tibetan-Translations.com, check out one of the most exciting larger projects being undertaken by Erick Tsiknopoulos: The Complete Sūtra of Golden Light Project, which is our translation of the Sūtra of Golden Light: The 29 and 31 Chapter Versions.
Please consider making a donation to the Complete Sūtra of Golden Light Project. The amount of merit and positive karmic potential you will accumulate by sponsoring the translation of the Sūtra of Golden Light: The 29 and 31 Chapter Versions is immense and expansive; as you will be partially responsible for the translation of an extremely important Buddhist scripture — one that will bring vast benefit to the world and potentially millions of people, for a long time into the future.
Here is a list of the translations of The Complete Sūtra of Golden Light Project by Erick Tsiknopoulos published on Tibetan-Translations.com.
[The 29 and 31 Chapter Versions of the Tibetan Suvarṇaprabhāsa Sūtra]
From the 29 Chapter Version:
- Chapter 1: The Preamble
- Chapter 2: The Teaching on the Lifespan of the Tathāgata
- Chapter 7: The Praise to All Dominions of the Perfectly Complete Buddhas Who Arise Throughout the Past, Future and Present
- Chapter 8: The Dhāraṇī Called ‘Golden’
- Chapter 9: Emptiness
- Chapter 11: The Meticulous Observation of Gods and Humans By the Four Great Kings
- Chapter 13: The Dhāraṇī of Non-Attachment
- Chapter 14: The Wish-Fulfilling Jewel Dhāraṇī
- Chapter 16: The Goddess Shrī
- Chapter 17: Vast Increase in Wealth by the GreatGoddes Shrī
- Chapter 18: The Earth Goddess Dridha
- Chapter 19: Samjñāya, the Lord of Yakshas
- Chapter 21: Excellent Manifestation
- Chapter 27: The Praise by All the Bodhisattvas
- Chapter 28: The Praise to All Tathāgatas
- Ju Mipham Rinpoché on The Dhāraṇī Called ‘Golden’ from the Sūtra of Golden Light (extracted from las sna shogs kyi be’u bum)